Smudged Lipstick Events Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Smudged Lipstick Events (Worldwide Audience PR Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the organiser.
3. Please check your tickets for dates, times, email addresses, venues and any other personal information.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact Smudged Lipstick via the email on your ticket confirmation or the “contact us” page for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or organiser may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets cannot be or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the organiser or Smudged Lipstick it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event.
11. The organiser, venue management and Smudged Lipstick accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required at each venue.
13. All Covid-19 safety measures are in place for all live events.
14. Any ticket purchased for an event that is postponed due to guidelines/dates being enforced by The Government will not be refunded – but will be transferred to the new date communicated by the event organiser.